- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into long strips
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into slices
- 1 each small to medium red and green bell pepper, cut into slices
- 2 Tablespoons Yucatan Recado Rojo or Fiesta De Sabor
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 lime
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- On a baking sheet, spread chicken, peppers and onions out in a layer
- Drizzle with the olive oil
- Sprinkle with the seasoning blend
- With your hands, mix everything together making sure that the spices and oil are evenly distributed
- spread everything back out into a layer
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from oven and add rice - mix together with a spatula and return to the oven for about 10 minutes until everything heated through.
- Serve with a little lime juice squeezed on top.