60ml : 6.00
200ml : 14.95
375ml : 21.00
750ml : 32.00
Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
Floral, sweet and slightly herbaceous, this balsamic captures the essence of this ancient flower. The delicate herb flavor of this balsamic makes it a perfect compliment to chicken, potatoes and green vegetables. Interesting when paired with Garlic olive oil. Pairs well with:
Blood Orange fused olive oil, Eureka Lemon fused olive oil, Persian Lime olive oil, Organic Garlic olive oil, Wild Mushroom & Sage olive oil, Chipotle Olive Oil, Organic Tuscan Herb olive oil, Roasted French Walnut oil, Roasted Almond oil.
Our naturally infused balsamic condimento is caramel color-free, free of added sugar or thickeners and aged in the wood barrels of the traditional Solera System in Modena, Italy.
Tuscan Grilled Chicken with Asparagus
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 T Tuscan Herb Ultra Premium Oil
- Sicilian Sea Salt
- 2 long skewers
- 1 brick or rock wrapped in aluminum foil
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 T Lavender Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1. On a cutting board, place the chicken breast side down. Cut along the backbone of the chicken with kitchen shears, and remove. Press the chicken flat onto the cutting board and rub with Tuscan herb. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Prepare the grill and turn on an oven to 375 degrees while bringing the chicken to room temperature. Skewer the chicken through the legs, breasts and wings, so that the wings and legs remain as flat as possible on the grill.
- 3. Season the chicken with Sicilian Sea Salt. Grill skin side down and use brick/rock to flatten and help caramelize and crisp the skin, marking on all sides, about 8-10 minutes. Turn over and cook 5 min more. Move the chicken in the oven and remove the brick. Allow to cook until thermometer reads 160 degrees. Allow to rest 15 minutes before carving.
- 4. While the chicken is in the oven, grill the asparagus until charred. Remove to a platter, season lightly with Sicilian Sea Salt and drizzle with Lavender Balsamic. Finish the chicken with a drizzle of fresh lemon juice and serve with asparagus.