60ml : 6.00
200ml : 14.95
375ml : 21.00
Espresso Balsamic - MCH139
Naturally infused balsamic condimento
Free of added sugar or thickeners
This aged Balsamic Vinegar is amazingly complex, with layers of authentic espresso and dark roasted coffee extract. It makes a fantastic glaze or bar-b-que base for pork, beef or chicken. Add a shot to an “affogatto float”, which calls for a tall mug of vanilla gelato scoops covered with coffee.
Aged in the wood barrels of the traditional Solera System in Modena, Italy
Grilled Sirloin Steak Tips with Espresso Balsamic
- 1 Sirloin Steak Tip, (1 1/2 - 2 lbs)
- 1/2 c Espresso Dark Balsamic
- 1 1/2 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 T Chipotle Olive Oil or mild extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 t Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 t fresh ground pepper
- 1. Combine balsamic, mustard, olive oil, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper; Whisk to make the marinade. Rinse sirloin, pat dry and place in marinade covered for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Pat the steak dry and grill 4-6 mins on each side. Baste with the marinade while grilling, reserving 1/2 c. Remove sirloin from heat and let rest for 5 mins before slicing.
- 3. Pour remaining marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for about 2 minutes. allowing it to thicken. Slice sirloin thinly against the grain and serve with a drizzle of the sauce.